Sunday, October 3, 2010

Roxana's Auction Is Closed + The Winners

Roxana's Auction is officially closed..... I am happy to report we raised $370 with this Auction and a few donations. I want to send a BIG Thank You to Melissa, and everyone who pitched in to make this happen!
I will be sending in all the money as soon as I have collected all the donations! I will also give a check list of everything that we were to buy for Roxana and her family! Stay tuned................

Now on to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Cutie Patutuz Head Band and Flower Bow ------ CARLA
2. Men's XL Guatemala Adoption T-Shirt ---------- HOLLY
3. Guatemala Bound Book ------------------------- MARY ANN
4. Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl Outfit ----------------- MELISSA
5. 1st $25 Kick Ass Bows Gift Certificate ---------- MICHELLE
6. 2nd $25 Kick Ass Bows Gift Certificate --------- KERRI
7. Tastefully Simple Gift Pack ---------------------- NANCY
8. Halloween Jumper By Stelluna Styles ------------ JANET
9. Women's M Guatemala Adoption T-Shirt -------- GLENDA
10. Cutie Patutuz Hat w/ Flower Bow --------------  JODI

If you bought tickets and you see your name up here e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com I need your info.  so that your prize can be mailed to you. Congratulations everyone!

No comments: