Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's official! I Am A Mama To 2 Teenagers!

Yesterday, my second oldest son, turned 13! Yes, our house can definitely tell there is 2 teens in it! Ahhhhh! Where does the time go..... On Friday Night Josiah had a Camp Out in his dad's man building down in the woods, where he has a big screen TV. Josiah and 4 of his buddies played XBOX, watch movies, wrestled, roasted Hot Dogs, Marshmallows, ate Cupcakes and Popcorn. Aaaaa and yes, shot up everything in site with paint balls. But....Josiah said that was his Best party ever. The best part was, Karlton supervised them all night! ;0) He had 5 and I had 4 up in the house. All I had to do was buy all the goodies... Easy enough! ( for me anyway ;0)

Happy 13th Birthday Josiah!!! We Love You Big Guy!










After everyone left Sat. morning.... Josiah wanted to go spend all his B/D money at Game Stop. Then he came home to play his new games, I let him choose where we would grab some dinner to bring it home for a little out door picnic. Then we had cake, A Yummy Snickers Football Ice Cream Cake! I think Josiah had a great 13th Birthday!







BTW..... It was my Mom and Dad's 35th Anniversary too!!!! Happy Anniversary!!! We Love You!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Looks like you had a great 13th
Birthday party! I'm so glad. I miss
coming to your parties, but I know
you like your friends over now that
you are older.
Love you bunches, Nana