Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day....




My Handsome Hubby!



to my darling husband! We have Something Beautiful! Just like the News Boys song! Who would have thought that on our first Valentines Day 12 years ago we would be where we are now! I was pregnant we were living in a 2 bedroom town house. Now we live in a 4 bedroom and 2 bath house and it is totally not big enough for 5 kids. I am so lucky that I married you! You are my soul mate, my best friend, and my life long LOVE!! We make a great team and I would totally start over and do it again. (Maybe just minus the getting Malaria in Africa part)

Our 10th Anninversary we renewed our vows! July 2005.

The beautiful ceremony was our church in the court yard.

Proof we are husband and wife again!

Our reception. Everything was so special our boys got to be there with us this time! We even had our preacher talk about them and at that time our child we were adopting (which we did not know who she was yet).




I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!





Us together at Christmas 2007



YOUR LOVING WIFE AND BFF!
















1 comment:

Candy said...

TOO SWEET GIRLY...You all look so in LOVE...I would love to renew our wedding when we reach 10 years...we are at 7 now