Friday, February 29, 2008

Silly Pictures FFF #7

Happy Leap Year Day 2008. I thought I would change up my FFF this week. I usually post older pictures for FFF but this week I am also adding newer pictures.


Here are some cute pictures of Lilee to start if off..................
I thought this was the cutest picture of Lilee even if she was starting to cough. The sun was shinning down on her.

This picture totally cracks me up. (I took her shirt off so she could eat one of Joel's messy B/D cupcakes last night.) I was taking Joel's pictures and Lilee looked at me and said "cheese", with her crooked piggy tails.


Running into the corner from "Meow" (Lilee's bunbun),and was laughing the whole time.
Here are some crazy faces from Miss Sara Ava.......


This girl has so many crazy faces!!! Let me tell you, how hard it was to narrow these down!




Silly girl!



Here are the silly Joel pictures! I have plenty to chose from him too. This guy loves to dress up and be crazy all the time.


Joely the "Panther Player" and dressing his build-a-bear cat up in a matching uniform.





Joely dressing Rocky up too.







Joel giving the double loser sign. Dressed up like a tough guy.












This face totally cracks me up of Joel. This was taken back in 2006, when I was doing the kids Christmas pics.








Now for some silly Siah pics...... This is definitely one!!












Here is another one for sure!











Now Jordans turn! Jordan is a very silly Power Ranger!














As silly as he was being, he sure is cute in this picture!
















No comments: