Monday, February 4, 2008

Lilee's 4th month home!

I can't believe Lilee has been here for 4 months. Life is alot more active now thats for sure!
But it is also hard to think she was not always here. I had a hard time with her not being here with us and now that she those hard times with her adoption are slowly fading away. But for me will not totally ever go away, just lessen.

Here are a few pictures of her that I took about a week and a half ago.. Of course I had to put some of Sara Ava in here too! That is her most favorite person in the world SARA... She says "SARA" a 100 X a day.

They play really good together. Sara Ava occasionally gets a wild hair and takes things away from her but other then that they really like playing together.





















3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats on Lilee's 4 months home! All your children are beautiful.

Kathy (KKR213 on a.com)

Tracey said...

You have a beautiful family! Congrats on 4 months HOME!!

Nikki said...

I love her outfit- she is adorable!

Nikki
http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com