Friday, February 1, 2008

Update!

We are on the mend! Karlton is doing alot better with his back. He is still going to Phy. therapy and doing traction , but is up and going full speed, able to all his activities he enjoys.

Lilee's eye looks so much better today. No swelling today. The redness is going away. Light still bothers her and she HATES the eye drops 4 times a day. But she is up and running full speed!!!
"Does anything look wrong with my eyes to you???" Hee Hee... Mrs. Francis a sweet older lady in my Bible study gave these to Lilee to help her eye from the sun.


I on the other hand am running full speed but my foot is not better. By the end of the day I am sooooo exhausted! I crash! But as a mommy I can't stop I have to keep up with the 5!
It has gotten a tiny bit better though, maybe 20% better. That is I don't have those pains shooting up to my knee now. The pain stays from my mid leg down. I guess anything is better then nothing!!!!!

My hubby did give me a break this morning so he and I could go to a movie this morning ALONE. (Atonement) It was nice and quiet and weird w/ no kids!!!!! He thought I needed a break since I have kinda had a rough week. Boys were all at at school and he got his mom to watch the girls for a couple of hours. Thanks Sweetie for the movie and popcorn! It was a nice little short date! I needed that!Then he went back to work and I went to start picking up all the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear everyone is doing better!! what a week! i just wanted to let you know i love this site, it is so great to see all of you guys

jodi