Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Valentines!!!!!

Happy Valentines 2008

Here are my Valentines this year! (all together under one roof, Hooray!)


Awe!!!!! Aren't they sweet !Playing in Sara Ava's room. ( Joel showing Lilee some lovin')


Lilee saying "Pucker up for some Sugar!"





Sara Ava all Sugar and Spice and everything Nice!








These 2 sisters Love playing together! (In there matching Valentines outfits)






Mr. Big Stuff at his Blue and Gold Banquet for Boy Scouts (this is Joels first year, he is a cub)







Josiah at Chef's Academy, He was just finishing up tasting some food they made.
I LOVE him in this sweater! He is soooo CUTE!






I had to crop a picture of Jordan. But this is one of my favorites of Jordan latley and his new Do.
It gets really difficult to get pictures of the older boys. They are never around or not willing when the camera comes out.

3 comments:

Katie said...

All of your valentines are darling !!

Anonymous said...

Here's a Big Ole Happy Valentines wish to all of you. Love the awesome pictures of all of the kids. You all look terrific!

Robin said...

I actually saw your post the other day when I was on the Guatemala adoption
site ....
For some reason I thought I would look at your blog and I thought it was bizarre because I also have 5 kids (3 Bio boys- 11, 9, 6 and two children from Guatemala a boy almost 3 and a girl 1.
I actually came back tonight because I was looking for adoption verses and I remembered that you had a lot and thought I would say hello! (I am robinsnest005 on the Guat.adoption site and ggaggle on blogspot)