Monday, February 4, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Ok first time I've been tagged so here it goes.............

This is tag, your it......... blogger style........

There are 5 rules to being tagged:
1. Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit your site.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.

4. Tag 7 random people, at the end of end of your post... link their blogs.

5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I've been tagged by http://aboynamedcole.blogspot.com/ Check out his site he is a CUTIE!!!


Now here are 7 weird facts about me!

1. I AM a adoption Junkie!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I am an addict to the Guatemalan adoption forum and Love to read blogs!!! Esp. my people on my favs. list.

3. We have 5 kids. And still want to adopt one more little girl (down the road).

4. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! Eat it almost everyday! I love almost all sweets.

5. I can not pass up a Starbucks with out getting a Chia Tea Latte!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMM! My fav!

6. Love, Love, Love to shop!!!!!!! I live at Target, Old Navy, and Childrens Place.
More Favs are Gymboree, Gap, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body, New York & Co.

7. I love animals almost as much as children. We have had rabbits for the past 9 years straight.
I have kept 10 forever but am now down to 5. We have 2 Great Pyrenees dog's that we LOVE!!!
they are the best dogs ever!!!!!! We also have a fish and a parakeet.

Now I am tagging Bella, Chloe and Zane, Daniel, Sabrina, JR and Julian, Kemry, and Shay.
(Go to side bar where all my Favorite sites are listed to view their blogs. I have these blogs listed under the childrens names)

2 comments:

Live to love and laugh said...

I tagged but didn't see you were already tagged. I love the pictures of the girls together. So cute.

Anonymous said...

I can COMPLETELY relate to the first two and I will probably have them on mine too. LOL BTW I love your new blog look and your latest posts. Your kids are SO stinkin cute!