Monday, February 11, 2008

I SEE LOVE!

Ever wonder what it looks like feeding 5 kids in a tiny kitchen??????
Well here is a picture at my house, its full! We were having soup that night.
( I think the kids liked it!)

"I see Love, I see Lo-ove"......... (song that is playing , by Steven Curtis Chapman, Mercyme,and Third Day. )




Can you say Cheese!!! Cheese, is Lilee's favorite word, now. Everything food is cheese. If she is hungry and wants to eat its "Cheese". If she is thirsty or wants her sippy cup everything is"Wawa" (water). So if you ask Lilee all I give her is Cheese and Water. I Promise I feed her more then that! Hee Hee.

She was weighed at the Dr. office on Friday and she weighed almost 24 lbs. She has gained 4 lbs in 4 months since I went to bring her home. But most of that weight gain was the first few weeks. So I guess all the cheese and wawa is doing some good.


1 comment:

Susie said...

I see love too! Beautiful family! Susie