Friday, February 15, 2008

Its our 5th FFF...

Here are my Favorite Friday Fotos for this week!



More of our 10 yr. wedding renewal pics July 2005. I love I am able to bring in older photos this way each week.
Our 2 oldest son walking down the ilse to join Dad as his "best men."


Dad and his 3 boys waiting on Mom to walk down the ilse.

I LOVE this picture!


My sweet Joely "the ring bearer". ( thats my handsome little brother Caleb in the back ground.)






These next 4 pictures are of Lilee's monly update pictures in July 2006.





Lilee is 3 mo. old in these pictures.









This is my favorite of her smiling.


Saying Hi mama and dada, I can't wait for you to come and see me in a few weeks.
We went to visit her and Sara right after these were taken. This was dada's first trip to meet Lilee.





This was our 2nd Visit trip for Sara Ava in Jan. 2006.

Look at that sweet face!





Stylin little girl! Eating her sucker!










First time eating McDonalds. All she kept saying was mmmm!!Mama!!!!!! She loved the fries and sprite!












Sara Ava turned 2 on this trip and we gave her a Birthday party at the hotel, Quinta Real.



Mama's sweetie pie!






Daddy and Sara reuniting! I think they are smittened!






Daddy and his little girl.


Holding Daddy's hand. This was one of my favorite outfits I bought for her. Now Lilee will wear it this spring.



She sure was a tiny precious thing!






































































3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

What a precious family!!! I just randomly found your blog.....and your kiddos are SO CUTE!!! My hubby and I are in the process of adopting one (maybe two) little girls from Guatemala. I can't wait to get them home!!!

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Your family is too cute!
ps...our best friends live in SC

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann those are some PRECIOUS pictures!!!! They're all so beautiful. I love how you dress your kids.