Saturday, July 18, 2009

14 YEARS AND COUNTING!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KARLTON!!!!

I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE TODAY THEN I DID 14 YEARS AGO!

Pretty amazing after 5 kids! LOL! Can't wait to see what the next 14 brings us! Hopefully a lot more traveling and seeing the world together!

We spent our day at the Macaroni Grill for lunch Mmmmm (yes that is our FAV chocolate cake in front of us) ,with 4 of the kids and then did a little back to school shopping! I know I am far behind on all my posts but I promise I will be catching up soon! We had a great trip to Charleston, just not nearly long enough. I will be posting pictures soon!

7 comments:

jodi said...

glad you guys had a good day and a good trip! can't wait to see the pics!

Lund7 said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute picture of you two! That cake looks pretty good too! I love that restaurant!

Mom said...

Glad you guys had a good Anniversary.
Hope you have many more good ones.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

The Hardy Family said...

Happy Anniversary! May God bless you with many wonderful more years with your 5 sweet children!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Mama Bear said...

Happy Anniversary :-)