Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Recent Deals!!!


I spent $5.18 for everything in the first picture.

So here is what I got at each store and how much I spent .

Target -

~ 10 SOBE Waters - FREE
~ 2 Kashi Cereals- FREE
~ Satin Care Shaving Cream - Free
~ 5 Packs of Keebler Cookies - $2.70 (for all)
~ Travel Size Aqua Fresh Toothpaste - FREE
~ 3 (2) Pks of Glue Sticks - 0.48 (for all 3)

TOTAL SPENT- $3.18

CVS -

~ Pantyliners - Free

TOTAL SPENT- NOTHING

Bath & Body Works- $2


~ Travel Size lotion - $1
~ 2 Lip Glosses - FREE
~ Finer nail File - $1

TOTAL SPENT- $2.00


NOW FOR A LITTLE FUN!
(Sorry this picture is so blurry! It did not look this way when I was viewing my pictures on my camera.) So, you see from the 1st picture how much I was able to spend for all that by using coupons. Now we are going to test your coupon knowledge by guessing how much I spent for everything in the 2nd picture. First, tell me how much you would have spent and then tell me how much you think I spent.
Here is what is in the picture. There are 21 items total.
~ 2 buns ( 1 hamburger / 1 hot dog)
~ 2 cereals
~ 2 wooden rulers
~ 2 notebooks
~ 1 carton of ice cream
~ 3 1/2 lbs of bananas
~ 1 bottle of cascade dishwasher rinse aid
~ 1 Uncle Bens pk. of Rice
~ 1 pk. of Swedish fish (candy)
~ 1 Zone candy bar
~ 1 piece of Carmel
~ 1 pk. of cotton balls
~ 6 pk of Coke's
~ 1 can of CHEF BRD speg. and meatball
~ 1 box tissues
~ 1 box of bread sticks
~ 1 8 pk. box of Poptarts
I bought this stuff at CVS, Food Lion, and Bo- Lo. Now leave me a comment and take a guess! I will post in a few days once everyone has had time to leave a comment to reveal the total cost!

3 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

I say $10

Anonymous said...

I think you spent $12 but I would of probably spent $40 without coupons.

Jenny said...

$7.00----

I am just starting to get this couponing thing! Seeing your post is even more motivation!!!!