Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eyes.....( Just For Fun)

They say the eyes are the window to your soul. So I thought we could play a game. Name whose eyes these are (which should not be hard), and what you think these eyes are saying to you, also
name the color of eyes. Be Creative!!! I can't wait to read all your comments!

I love all the different shapes and colors of eyes that are family has!

( I am steeling this from my friend Kelly who did this a while ago on her blog.)



1.2.
3.

4.



5.




6.





7.








6 comments:

Susie said...

MaryAnn, I just had a chance to get caught up on all your posts. first of all, love the eyes post, what a neat idea. Remember that you live in God's economy, you are not of this world only in this world. God only "has plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans for a hope and a future". Faith is believing in things not seen yet, but believing is an action word that puts God's Word in to action. So find prosperity scriptures and pray those over your husband and his business and then believe. Dont give up if results dont come right away, God has answered your prayers and you dont want to give up before the miracle happens. Hugs, Susie

Anonymous said...

It's so amazing to see the difference in the blue/green of each of the guys and your eyes. No two are exactly the same. And Lilee's eyes look darker to me than Sara's.
I'm just so thankful to God that all of your eyes are perfect. Don't take that for granted. Not all of us have that gift. We're just trying to hang on to what little we have left.

Love ya all bunches!
Nana

Jenna said...

and what pretty eyes they all are!!!

Hannah said...

Beautiful eyes!! Seriously Mary Ann, I am jealous of your eyes!! You have amazing lashes...can you send them my way??

Carla said...

Veryf cool post, Mary Ann. I might copy oyou on that one. When I get some time, that is.

Mama Bear said...

Oh Gosh what a gorgeous post and the most beautiful eye pictures ever :-)