Friday, January 2, 2009

FFF

Have I told you all how much Lilee loves to open presents?! She does not care who's it is....
This was taken at Aunt Glenda's house. I heard Lilee say "mom?" and when I looked up this is what I saw. I was a little surprised! Hee Hee! (She had gotten into presents that were for Uncle Mike's mother.) It sure gave everyone a good laugh. You can see the puzzled expression on her face, I would have loved to know what that little brain was thinking when she opened them!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Thanks for making me laugh this morning, Lilee. I hope you will never need those big girl panties.

Love ya bunches, xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Nana

Mama Bear said...

oh my goodness, that is way toooooo funny!

The SC Denneys said...

Mary Ann How embarassing. You posted a picture of my underwear for all to see. LOL

Mary Ann said...

Hee Hee Tracey ! (Not hardly)