Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things....

It all starts back in full force this week. School is back in ,( Yay! ) which means no more sleeping in(yuk!). All the basketball games(2) start back this week for Joel and Josiah (finally gets to play tonigh)t. I pray his injuries let him. He sure wants too! The Bachelor starts back to night! Yay! Yes!! I am a huge fan of this show. I have a physical tomorrow at the Gyn. , not looking forward to that one! Wednesday night bible study and the kids Awana's start back. Some special little girl in this house will be turning 5 on Thursday! 5!!!!! Eeek! Whom we have to start home schooling (preschool) this week. We have a B/D party for a cousin to go to, and Basketball practice X 2. This is just for this week. I can't even look at next week.

But for now I have to go tackle the last kids bedding to wash and start on the mountain of clothes for today. Wonder if it will be 5 or 6 loads today???hmmmm. Feed the animals, get the dishes under control before the 2 sinks full start over again after dinner. Take all the heaping trash out again. Daily heap removal is required at this house! Water my plants, at least I do enjoy that.

Sooo... I better get busy huh and stop posting!

Oh BTW...... for those of you who do leave comments THANK YOU! I hope I do not bore you all to death w/ my daily postings! If not Please post so I know you are here and bearing all my posts(so i feel loved, hee hee)!Before I have to start leaving myself comments. Love to all! Happy start to 2009!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You have a lot on your plate this week!! We have another week off and then it is back to the grind...I am kind of looking forward to it and kind of dreading it!

Have a great week!

Susie said...

Lots of love to you MaryAnn, you could never be boring. :) Susie

Judi and Elaina said...

What a crazy schedule but I am sure you love every minute of it! LOL-even the trash duty:)!!!

Mama Bear said...

Oh Mary Ann, you make me laugh!! Your daily schedule sounds like mine! I thought I was reading my day there for a quick moment but I just had one turn four not five!!!! I love reading the "humdrum" as I call my "ramblings" as well as hearing and celebrating all the fun stuff and of course the pictures are always to die for :-)

Hugs, Rhonda