Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THE ANSWER.... (For The School Shoes)


OK you guys did pretty good.... I was right in the middle of Heather and Rhonda's guess. All those shoes cost me $70.00. Terri I wish I was that good!


Here is what I spent on everyones shoes:


Jordan's Nike's - $29.99

Josiah's Asic's - $ 15.48 (after coupon)

Joel's LA Gear's - $ 19.99

Sara Ava's Hannah Montana's - UNDER $5 , Target had these for $4.48 and these were the ones Sara Ava wanted! This was a total score! I wish the other boys were this easy.....


I saved over 52% on all these shoes. YA!


NOW I JUST HAVE TO FIND ME SOME GOOD RUNNING SHOES FOR MYSELF ON SALE!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I believe that makes me buying way too many shoes myself knowing the approximate costs of them!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!
I think you ARE that good at saving!!!