Monday, August 3, 2009

What You Can Buy With A Quarter!

I was pretty amazed that I only spent 0.25 cents for all these school supplies! Some of these I used coupons but most of these items I just hit the sales at Office Max ,Office Depot, and Staples.

Here is what I paid for each item:
~ 3 Crayons - .01 cent each
~ 2 pencils compasses - .05 cent each
~ 4 pks. of mechanical pencils and 2 pencil boxes - .12 cent.
- I did use 2 coupons for the 4 pks. of pencils.

Have you found and good school deals yet?????

3 comments:

The Burleys said...

That is awesome! I'm not in the market for school supplies yet, so I haven't been doing any of these deals, but it's tempting to go get them anyway since they're at such a great price right now!

Jenny said...

This amazes me!!!! I bought two papers yesterday!!! I am GOING to REALLY start doing this!!! Thanks again for the inspiration!!!

Mama Bear said...

Wow, that is great. I have a years break b/4 the BTS rush!!