Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

The kids woke us up @ 4:30 to tell us Santa had came. Yes, I said 4:30 am!


The boys scoping out what Santa had bought them.


The loot Santa left under our tree.






Siah and his wrestling ring.




Joel showing off his things.





Sara Ava and her horsey.





Lilee loves her stroller!







Group Picture Take 1






Take 2






Its hard to get people to smile so early in the morning. Lilee would have rather slept a few more hours!







3 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the Christmas pictures! They did match my girls...too cute! :) Glad you guys had a great Christmas! :)

P.S.- My hubby figured out the issue with my laptop so hopefully it will be fixed soon!! :)

Mama Bear said...

WOWSER, 4:30 am , you poor thing!!! LOL We got to 9:00 am! I am envious that you got such a great picture of the kiddo's together! We didn't do well on those takes!!!
Gorgeous kids :-)

Dano and Melinda said...

Finally catching up on your blog! I can't believe you got up at 4:30. Derek was up at 5:30 to tell us the tooth fairy didn't come... oops! He lost a tooth Christmas Eve! We told him it was because he was awake & he needed to go back to sleep. Around 6:30 Olivia & Derek were in our bed... waiting... then Emma woke up... more waiting... we told them we had to wait for Wesley to wake up! Also, I wanted to shower, LOL! So around 7:30 or so we were going to Derek's room to read Luke 2 and Wesley woke up... finally, around 8:30 or so, we did presents! ha! ha! Love ya, Mel

PS I enjoyed all the pix... especially the tutus!