Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have been ( gratitude )tagged!

Jennifer tagged me( see her blog on my side bar under Daniel). Now I am suppose to give 10 reasons I am grateful and then tag 5 more friends. So Tracey, Melinda, Lea, Carla, and Kristy you are being tagged. I left a message on your blogs.

So here are my 10 reasons I am Greatful!

1. I am grateful that I am saved by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ!

2. I am greatful for my husband who is my very best friend.

3. I am greatful for my 5 wonderful children, and that God choose me to be the mother of these children.

4. I am greatful that we have loving families on both sides that we get along with.

5. I am greatful for my dear church friends and bible study that have supported me through some hard times!

6. I am so greatful that the Lord laid adoption on my heart when I was very young!

7. I am greatful for all the places I have been able to go around the world.

8. I am greatful to have a very hard working husband so that I can be a stay at home mom.
(somedays I don't feel very greatful... Ha!)

9. I am greatful to have a roof over my head even though we are busting out the seams of it!

10. I am greatful for the 5-7 loads of clothes that I do everyday, because that means I have my house full of people that I can love and care for. Even though I do complain alot about it and really need a new washer and dryer that can cut my daily loads in half!!! So if anyone out there has an extra washer and dryer (that can do 3x the loads then mine does ) laying around PLEASE send it my way! HA!!

No comments: