Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wrapping Up 2008.....

This has been a full but fun filled year for the Shrum family! This is my 203rd blog for 2008. Pretty good huh! I started my blog last Dec. I missed my blogging ann. I was going to do a celebration post but I guess I missed that one. Since I started blogging a year ago todate I have made 217 post. Not bad for my first year!

The Shrum family always says goodbye to the old year by pigging out on finger foods until we make ourselves uncomfortable and then we watch about 3 movies until it is time to ring in a new year.

The Party Food Menu for 2008:
( Southern Seafood theme)
*Stuffed Crab
*Cajun Crab Dip
*Shrimp Cocktail
*Spinach and Cheese Pastery Puffs
*A Variety of Veggies W/ Ranch
*A Large Fruit Tray W/ Chocolate Dip
*Assortment of Cheese and Crakers
*Chips and Dip
*Chocolate Hay Stacks

Yummo!!! Now we are all stuffed and snuggled into our PJ's (me in my new Victoria Secret Flannels I got for Christmas)and watching movies. What better way to finish out the year!

3 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! I'm not that great at updates like you are!! Happy New Year and keep up your posts! :)

The SC Denneys said...

Hey next year how about inviting some friends for that finger food. Love ya Hope you have a great new year!

Mama Bear said...

Hmmmm, yoummy food!