Friday, December 12, 2008

FFF

I never did get to post pictures from Halloween.... Better late then never!

The jack o lantern the kids carved.

2 Princessa's

Snow White



Little Miss Indian Princess




Indiana Joel




My crazy Alien




Group shot of the kids that dressed up.







Sitting Indian style







Insn't that the cuties little Indian you have ever seen!








All 5 kiddos








Even mommy dressed up a bit. ( This picture was taken by Sara Ava) Lilee did not want her picture taken she wanted to take the picture, everything is "I DO!"









4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Halloween, and seeing all the kids dressed up! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. And yes, I certainly know about the "I DO" stage!

Jenna said...

so cute!! I love the pics

Hannah said...

Sophia had that same Snow White costume...love it.

I love the little Indian princess. She is adorable. I like Indiana Joel and crazy alien boy too ")

Mama Bear said...

Hey, LOVED seeing their pictures. What a great awesome group of kiddo's all dressed up!