Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Poor Baby!!!!

Siah had a fall during his basketball practice Sunday night. But I did not take him to the hospital until yesterday ,after his foot and toes turned black. We thought it was just a sprain. He fractured some of the small bones in his foot.

Before the cast... ( He was worried it was going to hurt, in this picture.)
And after....


This is the first cast out of our children. Please pray this will be the last!!! He had his finger broken when he was in the 2nd grade by a bully, but they only put a splint on it.
Please leave Josiah a message to help make him feel better! He loves to read my messages. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Poor Siah! I am so sorry about your foot. The cast is much bigger than I expected. Pawpaw, Boo and I hope you get better, soon. Take care of it and don't force anything until you feel ready,O.K. Doctor Nana's orders. Pawpaw says to put a polka dot thong on to match it. Ha!Ha!(That's a ppaw and Siah joke, long going, right.)
Maybe Dad will let you sit on the side-line at the bball games and teach you how to coach. We love you, Lots!!!

Angie's blog said...

Boys will be boys:) He's definately ALL boy!! Love his big smile!

jodi said...

get better soon Siah!!

Dano and Melinda said...

Hope you're all better soon! Bummer!! Keep your toes warm in the chilly weather! Melinda & family =0)

The SC Denneys said...

Cool Cast Siah! Hope you feel better soon. How long does it have to stay on?

Hannah said...

Poor Siah! That is awful right before Christmas and snow time! Hopefully it will be off soon!

The Christmas outfit came from Ebay. I just got an email from her the other day and noticed she still has some. I think I got it in an auction so I only paid like 20.00 for it. She sells on Etsy too.

Here is a link to her stuff.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/dress*rehersal_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

you should be able to copy and paste and get to it. I want the little russian doll outfit since D is russian.

Becky said...

Owie! I hope you feel better Siah!

Becky and Jack

Live to love and laugh said...

Josiah,
Our Sam broke his foot spying at a bonfire on his sister! We didn't take him to the ER until a day later when it was so swollen. Go easy on mom and don't make her feel bad! :)
I sure hope you feel better soon.