Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally......Tutu Pictures

I finally took pictures of the girls in their tutu's that I made them for their gotcha day presents. Sara Ava's in Sept. and Lilee's in Oct. Are they not just the girlest things you have ever seen? I just love them! These are a few of the pictures I took. I took a ton and the hard part was posting a few, because they were all soooo cute!( I will be posting more later on.) Oh! How I love tea party's , tutu's, pink, and everything danty and frilly!!! "Thank you God for girly girls! You knew my heart!"





































3 comments:

Hannah said...

Those are adorable! You did a great job!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I love the tutu's Maya would love something like that, I'm not sure about making one, I try and be crafty but that doesn't always work out. Since I lived with her in Antigua for so long we will celebrate her first year home in March, maybe I could make one by then. Hey come anytime and enjoy the snow, I typically like it but this is a little or alot too much.

Angie's blog said...

Oh my goodness, the pics are beautiful. The first pic looks like something they sell at the stores for little girls rooms, it's absolutely gorgeous! Lovely pics!!