Saturday, December 6, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND CARLA AND HER FAMILY RIGHT NOW!




They just found out their daughter that they were getting ready to pick up in Guatemala before Christmas was murdered last night in a home invasion. Josi was the cutest little girl ever!
I am so sick right now, my heart is breaking for this sweet family! I prayed for this precious child everyday that she would come home to her family before Christmas. They had her birth certificate and she was legally their daughter.Please pray for this family right now!

You can visit her blog under my post This is so cool(a few post down) or on my side bar under my favorite blogs under shay and josi . I won the doll that she was raffling trying to raise money to bring Josi home. Please stop by her blog and leave their family a message.

2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am praying....I can't imagine what they are going though!!! I am sick.

Vanessa said...

I´m praying for this family!! I did see the report because it was on the front page of the newspaper that I seen thia morning. I had no idea anyone involved was going home to a family!! Praying they can find peace after this!!
Thanks for letting me know!