Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here is why I am so Thankful today.....
I took Josiah to the orthipedic today and his other foot/ toe was not broken. It looks worse then it did yesterday. He just said it is swollen and bruised. So they wrapped it up and put on a hard soled shoe so now he has 2 matching shoes. Lol!

I am also praising the Lord!! We were given another$100 to pay on our adoption credit card last night! Check out our adoption credit card themometer( the green one). It is slowing but surely getting there!! Please keep praying that by some miracle the rest will be paid off before Christmas. I am still keeping the faith that it will be.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I'm sorry to look at it this way, but Josiah looks preciously pathetic in that photo with the two bandaids and a broken foot. And now both feet are injured, lol. Sweet thing!

Mary Ann, I can't thank you enough for what you have done for our family. Although small, you may think, it is very big. It gives Sammy and me hope that maybe one day we can we can pray for the possibility of bringing another orphaned child into our home. I don't think God wants it to end this way for us. I know he has plans for our family, and I am praying that he will reveal them to me. As for now, we grieve the loss of our beautiful daughter.

Mama Bear said...

I am so happy to hear that Josiah's other foot/toe isn't broken. Congrats on the donation. After completing two adoptions, we can sooooo relate to the finances.......
Blessings, Rhonda