Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pray For Josiah!!!

Josiah said, "this was the worst day of my life!"
His (was) good foot....
My son has had a BAD week and a half!!! It all started at basketball practice 2 Sundays ago when he broke his foot. Then last night he banged his pinky toe into the wall the kitchen because he will not stop using his crutches. The Dr. told him to get rid of the crutches as soon as he could , (ur house is just not big enough for crutches)!Then this morning he had a well check up at the Dr.
He had to have blood drawn and 4 shots (flu,tetnus, chicken pox, and something else.) Karlton took him because I woke up not feeling well. I would have never let them give him all those shots with the flu shot, grrrr! (Its not Karlton's fault he thought he was doing good). Thenthe nurse called me from school today saying Josiah hurt his good foot again at school and was wanting to come home. There was only 45 min. left of school so I made him wait it out since he came in late from his Dr. apt. When I pulled up in the pick up lane we waited and waited and finally they said he is in his class room and can not walk. So I had to park and with a teachers help we carried him to the car. When we got home I had to give a 91 pounder a piggy back ride into the house. Now
I am paying for that!!! Ooooh my back!!! He told me this has been the worst day of his life and that he feels like he has been in a car wreck!!!! His arms are very sore from the shots , esp. the arm the tetnus was in. He is finally in his bed resting now, where he is going to stay the restof the day and night!
Please Pray for him right now that he will heal quickly andstop getting hurt! My back can not take much more. Also pray that he does not get sick from all these shots together with the Flu shot. All my boys have to get the flu shot every year because of their asthma.

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness. What a TROOPER he is. I can not imagine carrying that big boy on your back! Get the heating pad out for you!!
Sending big hugs and prayers that poor Josiah's week gets better.

Hannah said...

What a rough day. Poor Josiah, he is just not having a good time this month is he? We are sending prayers and hugs.

Hannah

The Hardy Family said...

Poor Josiah!! I hope things starting looking up for you soon! Hang in there!

Gail said...

Poor guy!! That does sound like a terrible day. I'll say a prayer for him.